The Python 3 OOP series of posts that you can find here is now available as a series of IPython Notebooks.
From the official site:
The IPython Notebook is a web-based interactive computational environment where you can combine code execution, text, mathematics, plots and rich media into a single document.
As a matter of fact, IPython Notebook is the perfect environment to teach Python itself. If you want to know more about this wonderful piece of software check the official site
You can find the notebook of each post here
- Python 3 OOP Part 1 - Objects and types
- Python 3 OOP Part 2 - Classes and members
- Python 3 OOP Part 3 - Delegation: composition and inheritance
- Python 3 OOP Part 4 - Polymorphism
- Python 3 OOP Part 5 - Metaclasses
- Python 3 OOP Part 6 - Abstract Base Classes
or download the whole series as a zip file
As everything on this blog, notebooks are released under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). Feel free to submit corrections to the GitHub issues page.
This is a preview of the notebooks in action